Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mayhem—like him




I don’t watch much TV, but when I do I really don’t like commercials.  That’s what a DVR is for right?  Most of the time commercials are just a waste of time.  The only time (and I know I’m not alone) I watch TV strictly for the commercials is during the Super bowl when advertisers make an effort to make their commercials creative and fun to watch.

Every so often, though, a commercial comes along that breaks the boring rule, and it’s actually better than the program one is trying to watch.  Remember the “Where’s the Beef?” commercials…. oops I’m showing my age here. 

If I could I would like to give a Crystal Clear award for the best commercials.  My fave right now is the Allstate Mayhem guy.  If you don’t have it where you live, you are missing a group of fun advertising magic. 




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a great commercial...however not enough to bring me back to TV after not watching since October 2009! thanks for sharing, happy to know there are still some great commercials out there!

maddyrose said...

I like all of the Mayhem guy commercials but don't tell anyone I said that.

Christine said...

great commercial, I love the good ones too!

Rita said...

There are very few commercials I enjoy, either. And I record almost everything I watch anymore so I can FF through them--but I do get a kick out of the mayhem ones, too. I love the new dog one with the shock collar--LOL! ;)

izzy said...

The Bud commercials are usually good
in the animal department !
And some of the Superbowl you are right!

Maggie said...

I love my DVR! Sometimes I forget to skip through the commercials, anyway. I do like the Mayhem guy. There are actually a lot of car insurance commercials out there that I like.

Magic Love Crow said...

I hate commercials too! I think that's why I like HBO so much! This commercial is very funny! Good pick Crystal ;o) Have a great one ;o)

Heather said...

i agree, i don't really watch tv, but when i do i hate commercials...
but i have seen the Mayhem, and laugh - would love to have been at the meeting for the propsal of this campaign!
i have been remiss in visits lately, i feel like i need an extra 24 hours in my day....! HUGS

angeliki said...

Hi, and thanks for following my blog! I hope you'll find it interesting!
Have a nice day,
Angeliki

Cowgirl Red said...

I haven't seen the Mayhem guy yet. Hahah it's funny if you've ever had a raccoon, squirrel, bats , skunks get in your house. Terah

Related Posts with Thumbnails