Friday, May 2, 2014

The clouds parted and brought us luck



After three days of torrential rains, flooding and just plain dreariness, the sun peeked through the clouds.  My daughter and I decided to take the pups for a quick little stroll through the neighborhood.

Somehow my daughter has eagle eyes because while on the walk she was pulling up four leaf clovers like nobodies business!  She even found a few 5 leaf clovers too! (Does that mean even better luck?)

I couldn't find a one, and I even went back to the clover patch this morning and looked and still nothing but since I was with her when we found them, maybe, just maybe some of that luck will rub off on me.  And I did take them and put them in a flower press. I am going to make something out of them real soon...I'll keep you posted.

Wishing you all the four leaf clover luck you can find!

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

This is amazing! I have never seen a four leaf clover or a 5 leaf clover! For sure, Great Luck is here for you and your daughter ;o) I can't wait to see what you make Crystal ;o) Hugs ;o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails