Thursday, May 24, 2012

Handwriting analysis


Me, trying neat



When I was in grade school I wrote kind of like this and printed everything neatly.  And then the accursed cursive made it’s appearance and I tried my darndest to write neatly.  But try as I might I just couldn’t make myseslf do it. 
Most of the time men, write like me, sloppy.  In my family however I am married to Mr. Perfect and he writes like…this which makes me feel a little intimidated.

I know Im not alone because there is even a font called sloppy.  Not that I need it, Im doing sloppy just fine thank you very much.

When it comes to my artwork the worst part is the signing.  I know, I know that is what identifies the art but the way I look at it my signature distracts and totally ruins the painting. 



So I sign it with just my initials.  In my case, less is better.  Perhaps I should just sign it like this:

Crystal
My name in wingdings  J

13 comments:

maddyrose said...

Your art is so wonderful who cares what your signature looks like. I'd give up my perfect penmanship to be able to paint horses the way you do. We all have our own set of talents. Hugs

Christine said...

I like it with just initials, maybe I should try that sometime...my signature these days is so inconsistent.

Valerie-Jael said...

I love writing by hand, but a lot of peop0le have probs to read it! Valerie

Faye said...

I'm more impressed by your ability to paint those fab horses than I am by your signature.

Wanda said...

I like the way you sign your paintings. It's really unique and cool.

As you notice on mine...I strugged with my whole name, and ended up just printing WANDA-- that works for me.

BTW have a new blog where I'm sharing short stories of my life, good, bad, ugly, joys and tears.
Check it out if you have a minute or two. That's the name of it
http://gotaminuteortwo.blogspot.com

Rita said...

People who's handwriting is kind of illegible are all famous or rich, right? LOL! So maybe it's a sign of things to come!! ;)

Seriously--I like your initial signing. Looks beautiful. :)

Magic Love Crow said...

LOL! Actually Crystal, I think your initials look very cool! I like it a lot ;o)

Anonymous said...

your signature is YOUR signature...doesn't matter how neat or sloppy when signing your art!

I had a very distinctive signature years ago before I married...now I use my initials TLC and the last 2 numerals of the year!

however whatever works for you is fine with me!

Michele B said...

I think your initials look fine on your painting. Your painting is amazing too! New follower here. Thanks for following me!

Heather said...

i agree, your art is AMAZING! Who cares, what your handwriting looks like...I do love your signature with the simple initials!Excellent -
I hope you are well....we've got 90s up here today...too darn hot and it's only May!
HUGS from me to YOU!
xox

Unknown said...

reminds me of the mystic runes and some early cyrilic alphabet. it's good you mentioned "less". that "less" is what provokes in us thinking.

handwriting analysis said...

I like your wonderful blog.Thanks for sharing this informaion.Through the Handwriting analysis we can know our strength and weaknesses and
with few changes we can change our life.I have also done my Handwriting Analysis and changed my life.

Anonymous said...

I like just the initials too, looks very classy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails