This creepy little spider is an easy Halloween craft to make with your children.
You will need:
Black Felt and red felt
Black craft fur
Tacky Craft Glue
Four Chenille Stems
Two wiggly eyes
Cardboard and white chalk pencil
1. Use the cardboard to cut a circle as a pattern for the size spider you desire. (They can be made in various sizes and displayed in groups) For the size pictured I traced around a masking tape roll. Cut one circle from the fur and one from the felt.
2. Cut an hourglass shape out of the red felt.
3. Glue four chenille stems across the black felt circle and let dry.
4. Using a generous amount of Tacky glue attach the fur circle onto the top of the black felt that you have glued the chenille stems. Make sure they meet at the edges. Let the glue dry completely. Trim the fur if needed.
5. Glue on two wiggly eyes and the red hourglass onto the top of the fur. Bend the legs as desired and enjoy.
Occasionally I will offer free craft instructions on this blog on Wednesdays. (Hump day) So please check back often. These are original designs created by me, so please give credit where it is due. Most of my designs are kid friendly and simple projects that can be created quickly with a limited amount of supplies. I would love comments and it you need any help please feel free to contact me. Thanks and enjoy.